Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Love the life you live! ♡


 I've been living in Mona,Ut for about a month & half now. I have loved it! Today has been such a nice, sunny day! The boys are playing Legos on the front porch and I just got done feeding animals! Going out & spending time with the horses, feeding the chickens, sheep & cows does my soul good! ♡
As many of you know, Daymon had a lengthy appointment yesterday. I sure hope we're on the right track to getting him the help he needs & deserves! He's an amazing kid & has a huge heart. These mental health challenges get the best of him at times & it sends us all into a downward spiral. Fast. 

 👆I saw this & fell in love. I hate to complain about Daymon's challenges cuz I don't want people to view him differently. There are times that I just need to vent though or have an outsiders view. He's an amazing child.
💗this also hits close to me. Regardless of any diagnosis, we are who we are. I have learned along the way to just be myself & I'll know who is really there for me & who isn't. I'm not just a diagnosis, never will be. I am me. I've loved life so much lately, it's the best feeling ever!

♡Jordan Elaine 


No comments:

Post a Comment