Friday, February 17, 2017

Simply me♡

Just a simple girl.. with a huge heart that gets her into trouble.
How do you decide when to use your heart & when to use your head? Cuz whatever I do, I feel like I give it my all. Whether it's frosting cookies at work, meeting new people, feeding horses, getting to know someone, chasing my kiddos, developing feelings, holding the door open for people... I absolutely LOVE serving others! But nights like tonight I sit here and wonder if it's worth it. All of this love, care, compassion- (whatever you want to call it) that I have to give.. is it worth giving. Especially to the ones that don't seem to recognize it. 
Awhile ago i told myself that I was going to be a bitch.. I was putting my walls up and guarding my heart with everything I've got. I was tired of feeling like I didn't matter after givin everything my best shot! But that's where I think I've got it figured out.. I give TOO much, I care TOO much, I love TOO much, everything with me seems to be TOO much. 

BUT... this is me! 
I always have & always will love with all I've got. I feel like life is too short to half ass it. I will give it my all.
-i'll keep loving & probably be broken a few more times.
-I'll stay positive & keep my head high 
-there will be more days that I secretly just want to give up. But I'm determined. 
-my goals are always in the back of my mind. I'm going to achieve them. 
-like I always say.. "I'll get through it, always do"



No comments:

Post a Comment