Sunday, February 5, 2017

I've got this! ♡

These 4 boys are my rock. My world.
 My life.
- I'm not a perfect mom and I don't pretend to be. I make mistakes. My kids sometimes get away with more than they should & at other times I'm probably too hard on them. But lately I feel like pounding my head against the wall. I don't know if it's the transition or what but I feel like I'm losing my mind! 


♡♡I am so excited for life. Even despite all the stress & hard times I'm going through, I know it'll all be ok! I can't even explain how amazing it feels to smile. I don't have to have a reason, it just happens now. & it feels so so good!!!
I have a long ways to go to get back on my own two feet.. or to get where I want to be. But I can do it. I will do it! None of this is easy, but it's all worth it. I have realized how much I deserve & one day I'll have it.. I've got this..♡



No comments:

Post a Comment